Stock Market Analysis

Monday, January 01, 2018

My 2017 Review and 2018 Predictions

Happy New Year 2018!!

Welcome to the first trading week of 2018!

I always like to start the year with my prediction of the year and a review of the previous year and all the more this time round as I wrap up one of the most amazing years that I ever had, not only in the US market but in many other areas of my life as well as God's Grace truly shined into my life.

In 2017, every single of my US stock market predictions came true; my 1 Jan 2017 outlook report stating that the market is going to end January 2017 strongly, with an intermediate correction somewhere in the middle of the year before the rally resumes, closing the year strongly (sorry that report was made on my wordpress blog which has since been destroyed from hacking, which took my confidence in wordpress blogs with it too... I am soooo sticking to blogspot!).

That was EXACTLY what the market did!

Yes, soooooooooooo many experts predicted that 2017 was going to be market crash year and I went against all these TV experts and predicted that it was going to be a GREAT year. Those who believed in me and joined my trading with my Master's Stock Options Picks service reaped an AWESOME 84.62% winning rate with a 5.5 : 1 win lose ratio in 2017! In fact, my market neutral options income strategy also turned in a nice 7% per month average return in 2017! All for doing next to nothing from month to month! Just put on the position, let it run for a month and KACHING, money fell from the sky! (Check out my Ride the Flow options income strategy!)

That happens also to be my highest winning rate year so far and the world's highest winning rate for options swing trading! Truly an achievement worthy of celebration!

In fact, if you read my daily reports, you will find that throughout 2017, I predicted every single pullback and recovery ON THE DOT, for example, I predicted the 22 August 2017 recovery when soooooooo many TV experts are speculating that its the start of a market crash! LOL! Right on the dot when I said that's where the market is going to resume its bull trend, it did and we profited from it while the rest of the world cried for missed opportunity yet again.

Indeed, God has blessed me with the right eye in 2017!

So, what do I think of 2018?

2018 is going to be a tough one to call.

It is still going to be a bullish inclined year for sure because:

1. Trump still has cards to play and every card he played so far triggers the Trump Magic Effect. The tax reform is going to be a big one for the US economy, one which has been long overdue and one which is going to fundamentally change buying patterns etc... with this card in play for 2018, I really hate to play against it.

2. The signs that need to be in place for market crashes just hadn't quite fall into place yet. Yes, for those of you who thinks market crashes are random, like a hammer that falls on your head one day when you wake up for no reason at all, no, it doesn't work like that. There are so many signs to watch for but expert like me just don't like to reveal them for free.

3. On the technical front, the market is still in a maturing long term bull cycle, this gives it at least another year to go before things get shaky... this technical pattern at least supports the fact that the pieces needed for an economic crisis just isn't in place yet.

As such, I am expecting yet another positive January 2018 as the bulls continue to run, leading on to a slightly volatile second quarter and a stronger, exhaustive close by the end of the year than 2017 did. That should set things up for a very bad 2019, most likely to be triggered by the economic blackholes created by the crytocoins phenomena (read: scam).

So, lets enjoy our 2018 while we still can!

 Here's wishing everyone a very very prosperous 2018!

For now, the market remains in all out bull trend.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home