Stock Market Analysis

Monday, December 11, 2017

Market Back on Track Exactly How I Predicted It!

Last Wednesday, I predicted that the market is going to turn around right there from last Wednesday onwards and like a tame puppy, that was what the US Market did EXACTLY!

Here was what I said:

"... I don't see any reason why the market won't turn around from here into yet another new high especially with Trump pushing through with the tax bill..."

 And indeed the market did not have any reason not to turn around! In fact, major indices are once again on the verge of making new highs once again. In fact, me and my Master's Stock Options Picks Subscribers are once again prepositioned since last week in order to take advantage of this new bull leg! All trade no cash is no fun too so we also took a 65.5% profit on our call options position on DUST last Friday too! Yes and we did so expecting a volatile week this week and we really don't want to risk that much profit since we still have other positions on.

Yes, this week is going to be yet another volatile week.

With the FOMC meeting going on and a Quadruple Witching Friday, this week isn't going to feel like another other regular weeks. As such, I won't be surprised to see a more sideways oriented week this week before the market make the final dash for Christmas and that positive December that I have previously predicted.

For now, the market remains in a short term neutral trend within an intermediate and primary bull trend.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home