Stock Market Analysis

Friday, December 15, 2017

Quadruple Witching Friday, Kaching Friday!

Exactly as I have predicted on Monday, the US market was largely sideways this week so far as the S&P500 closed yesterday just 1 point higher than it closed last week. Here was what I said on Monday:

"As such, I won't be surprised to see a more sideways oriented week this week before the market make the final dash for Christmas"

And indeed it was so!

Now, who said the US market is unpredictable?

So, what's going to happen today? Is the market going to resume its bullishness today? Well, I don't think so.

This is because today is not just any regular Friday.

Today is a Friday that happens only 4 times a year... called the Quadruple Witching Friday! (Read more about what Quadruple Witching means) What typically happens on Quadruple Witching Friday is that the market will generally make a volatile small body day with HUGE volume as multiple derivative instruments settle on the same day.

This is fortunately also a KACHING day for my Ride the Flow (RTF) options income strategy as our December shorts expire successfully, bagging us the expected 5% profit this month once again! Yes, my RTF is an options residual income strategy where you simply execute the trade and then do nothing for a month and collect 5% to 10% a month in residual income! (check out my RTF now!)

This is also KACHING day for me and my Master's Stock Options Picks subscribers as we take profit on our call options position in TPR, bagging a nice 30% profit!

Kaching Kaching Kaching! That's the sound of Friday and the sound of Santa's sled bells!

Hope you guys are having as much fun in the US market as I am. Have a great weekend!

For now, the market remains in short term bull trend within an intermediate and primary bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home