Stock Market Analysis

Monday, December 18, 2017

Santa Bell Rings in the US Market

Welcome to the final trading week before the Christmas and New Year holidays!

So far, the Santa Claus rally I said would happen in my reports early this month has been faithfully underway with the S&P500 making about 1% gain so far this month, keeping on track for yet another positive December.

Even though I would not be surprised to see some profit taking on Monday and / or Tuesday due to the steep climb last week, I do not think such a profit taking would be strong enough to take back all the gains so far.

However, that didn't stop me and my Master's Stock Options Picks subscribers from taking a nice 40% profit on our TPR call options. You gotta know when to take profit and enjoy the returns. :) If you have not profited from these moves so far, you really have to do yourself a favor and just join me for just $1.

Good vibes are in the air, its going to carry the US market. :)

Happy holiday preparations!

For now, the market remains in all out bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home