Stock Market Analysis

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

What Did I Say?

What did I say about the US China trade war in my report yesterday?
(I only publicly post my reports here every other day. To receive all my reports by email, please subscribe now by hitting the yellow button on the right below my profile photo!)

Check the news now and see what happened?

China just have to make one statement and everything is defused! That's the way it has always been. News and policies like this NEVER results in a market crash or an economic crisis. Policy makers ALWAYS find a win win solution, that's exactly the job that they do! Everything exactly as I have expected, including how the US market was already really bullish yesterday even before such a turn of events today. Why? Because investors are generally bullish at this point and only need a little push or a bit of an excuse to buy! Today, we shall see the market surge in fulfillment of my prediction!

For now, the market remains in short term and intermediate term neutral trend within the framework of a primary bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home