Stock Market Analysis

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

US Market Reverses Out of N. Korea Fear... AGAIN

The world woke up to shock as North Korea fired one of their longest range missiles ever on the first sunrise in Asia, right over the land of the rising sun, Japan! Yes, this is the first ever time a North Korean missile has the capability to overfly Japan, rekindling the Guam attack fears all over again. This led to world markets tanking and the US market opening deep in the red.

However, exactly how it always goes, investors quickly realize its nothing to make a fuss about and the US market reversed out of it intraday to close positive for the day yesterday.

Indeed, the US market reversed out of it far quicker than I expected. I have expected a couple of days of volatility but it ended up being a one day thing. Here's what I said in my report to paid subscribers yesterday:

"North Korea still have years of development needed before they reach full capability, as such, I don't see this as the start of anything serious. However, this week may be a volatile one, especially these two days, so brace and be prepared mentally for it."

(I only publicly post my reports here every other day. Do you Wish To Be on the Paid Subscriber email list? Subscribe by hitting the yellow button on the right below my profile photo) 

So, rather than "two days", its just a "one day" thing, which is well and good. 

Yesterday's reversal is also a VERY important one as it also proves that by default the market sentiment is bullish, which was why investors reverted to bullishness by the end of the day. As such, everything that happened so far continues to play out exactly as I expected so far, very much in the same fashion as what we saw back in March as I explained earlier this week and last week. 

The bullish call options positions that me and my Master's Stock Options Picks subscribers are also moving well and we are looking forward to riding them to even more profit if the market continues upwards. Did you miss making a profit so far? Join me for just $1 now!

FINAL 2 DAYS: My 41 Birthday Sale is in the final days! Learn my complete trading and analysis approach over a 30 days 1 to 1 online training over Skype with me personally! Click here to join now!

For now, the market remains in a short term and intermediate term neutral trend within a primary bull trend.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home