Stock Market Analysis

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Market Continues Rally As Expected

The market shot up on Monday exactly as I predicted it would on Monday morning in my last report, taking the Dow into new highs. So far, the US market is right on track to continue this incredible bull run even though I would not be surprised to see a few sideways or small pullback days as investors take some short term profit off the table over the next few days. However, such a pullback, if it happens, should not take out Monday morning's opening price.

Looking inside, we do see some return to bonds as investors start to take short term profit and cash in on the high bond yields. This does not, however, suggest a full scale bearish exodus back into bonds for safety but rather some short term profit taking on equities for the sake of cashing in on the higher bond yields. Total equities put call ratio continue to turn in strong in favor of call options trading as bullish short term sentiment continues.

In a word, I still don't see any danger to the existing bull run and I don't see any reasons to doubt it either as me and my Master's Stock Options Picks Subscribers continue to ride on this for nice profits. We should also be taking profit on a couple of profitable positions soon, stay tuned for that.

For now, the market remains in all out bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home