Stock Market Analysis

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Microsoft Shares (MSFT) Reaching A Bottom?

MSFT $27.83, +1.02%

Its certainly been a while since I last analysed MSFT. Now that I looked at it again, I see that it had been swept by the merciless correction wave since the last time I suggested that it has begun and completed a turnaround. Indeed, every stock is but a boat on the stock market ocean. Although the boat itself may have indicated an intention, the ocean can still move the boat along with it when a storm comes. MSFT has since fell to near the 200MA which I mentioned before to be the last line of defence for MSFT. I do see a glimpse of hope today as selling volume begins to dry up as a small reversal occurs. It seems as though MSFT, along with the market, has found some kind of support or bottom even though there still is some distance to its 200MA. If MSFT rallies today on high volume, it may indicate the beginning of another rally for MSFT. Let's watch and see.



MSFT Technical Chart By Worden Brothers TC2007 Charting Software
Voted Best Software By Readers Of Stocks & Commodity Magazine Since 1993!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home