Stock Market Analysis

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Profit Taking Continues

No surprise this week so far as the US market continues profit taking exactly as I have predicted it to all week long so far. :)

Today doesn't look like an exception so I continue to expect a largely sideways market due to profit taking pressure within the framework of an extremely bullish market. This is also when, like I said yesterday in my report for paid subscribers, the time to be looking for great entries! Yes, me and my Master's Stock Options Picks subscribers took some great positions over the past two days that should do very well when the rally resumes! Are you prepositioned for this? If not, join me now for just $1!

For now, the US market continues to be in a short term neutral trend within the framework of an intermediate and primary bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home