Stock Market Analysis

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Dow Challenges the 22K Level Again As I Have Predicted!

Yes! Exactly as I have predicted over the past week / month and exactly as I have said in yesterday's report, the Dow rebounded and challenged the 22K level and closed above it! That allowed me and my Master's Stock Options Picks subscribers to turn a profit on all the call options that we have been accumulating over the past week in preparation for this move!

So, what is going to happen next?

My analysis today for paid subscribers have been sent with my analysis on this issue! I only post my reports publicly every other day so if you wish to receive today's report, please subscribe by hitting the yellow subscribe button on the right below my profile photo now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home