Stock Market Analysis

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New High Coming Up!

The US market continues to behave exactly as I have predicted in my previous post, with much of the negativity surrounding the Grexit already priced in, the only way forward is upwards and it has been so this week so far. In fact, the SP-500 took back all the losses on the Great Grexit Grind day, putting the market back on track for that final bull leg I kept talking about.

However, with three big up days already clocked in, I won't be surprised to see a couple of slower days before the market challenge for a new high. This Grexit pullback also completed a much needed intermediate correction, which is very much needed for the market to muster enough energy for a new high. Yes, I am saying, no matter what happens in Greece from this point forward, the US market can only get better. In fact, the most probable scenario is some kind of positive resolution to this issue. I have already prepositioned my Master's Stock Options Picks Subscribers with SPY call options, have you?

For now, the US market turns short term bull trend within an intermediate and primary bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home