Stock Market Analysis

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Daily Market Comments 28 May 06

Its been a full week since I was sick and bedridden. I am truly sorry to all readers of this blog that I was unable to analyse the market and give you my updates. For those of you who continue to give me your support, I give you my sincere thanks.

Along with the recovery of my illness, the markets recovered slightly from its recent ditch. All signs look good for the market to recover with oil prices coming under control. Next week will truly set the pace for either a market recovery or a sideways consolidation.



PROFIT ALERT! Despite difficult market conditions, we continue to make over 50% Profit on NTY last Friday. We will continue to hold this stock and see how far up it can go. For our stock picking secrets, please click here!